We want Different Drop customers to always be getting the best price. If you see a cheaper price elsewhere, just contact us and in most circumstances, we’ll drop the price on our website or provide you with a coupon to lower the price of that product in your cart. We'll even retrospectively refund you if you have already purchased from us but you see a lower price somewhere later on. We want you to be able to shop with us in total confidence on the price!
Some things to keep in mind:**
- The price match cannot be used in conjunction with a coupon or one-off deal we are offering. The idea is for you to get the best price in the market so if that is already achieved through a coupon then we won't price match on top of that.
- We don't price match clearance or fire sales.
- We’ll match the listed price as long as it is a legitimate offer and the competing store is actually able to fulfil the order (they have stock or more stock is en route). Essentially we won't price match cheeky vendors listing wines they have no hope of actually getting for you...
- It has to be a publicly listed price. We won't match a price that has been achieved through a coupon/cash-back arrangement, or through a non-advertised offer over the phone or otherwise. Sorry, it's just too hard to track!
- The retrospective price match offer is available for 30 days after you have purchased from us.
- We'll treat each price match request on its merit and reserve the right to refuse where we deem fit, for example with particularly rare wines, from non-trust-worthy vendors, in circumstances we deem illegitimate or if we feel our policy is being unfairly taken advantage of.
**At the end of the day, the gist is we'll look after you and use common sense to ensure you're getting the best price, please just don't the p%$!